This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Newest Version is crashing

The newest version (as of today) keeps crashing when attempting to download multiple configs at once. One config at a time works but if I do 2 or more the program crashes.

Error Signature
AppName: configuration-management.exe AppVer: 8.0.0.249 ModName: wodssh.dll
ModVer: 2.3.7.29 Offset: 00001f14

Once you click "OK" I get:

Configuration-Management.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x66046173" referenced memory at "0x05490eac". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program.
Parents
  • Greg -

Thanks for the response, I'll go d/l the new version.

Is it possible that you/whoever could set a "sticky" topic at the top of this forum, maybe only SW employees could post to it, that you could update when a new version if made available? That continues to be pain to me, figuring out if I have the latest and greatest or if I need to upgrade. If your org is anything like mine, getting a web page updated could be a pain, but posting a note like this would be much easier. What do you/anyone think?

Thanks again!
    Michael

quote:Originally posted by greg@solarwinds.net

SnowJay,

That issue has been addressed in the latest build, which is being pushed to the download server right now. (11/17/2005 0830 Central)

Please download the new install package and try your downloads then.

Thanks,
    Greg

• Greg -

Thanks for the response, I'll go d/l the new version.

Is it possible that you/whoever could set a "sticky" topic at the top of this forum, maybe only SW employees could post to it, that you could update when a new version if made available? That continues to be pain to me, figuring out if I have the latest and greatest or if I need to upgrade. If your org is anything like mine, getting a web page updated could be a pain, but posting a note like this would be much easier. What do you/anyone think?

Thanks again!
    Michael

quote:Originally posted by greg@solarwinds.net

SnowJay,

That issue has been addressed in the latest build, which is being pushed to the download server right now. (11/17/2005 0830 Central)

Please download the new install package and try your downloads then.

Thanks,
    Greg

Children
No Data