This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Newest Version is crashing

The newest version (as of today) keeps crashing when attempting to download multiple configs at once. One config at a time works but if I do 2 or more the program crashes.

Error Signature
AppName: configuration-management.exe AppVer: 8.0.0.249 ModName: wodssh.dll
ModVer: 2.3.7.29 Offset: 00001f14

Once you click "OK" I get:

Configuration-Management.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x66046173" referenced memory at "0x05490eac". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program.
Parents
  • I'm getting the same error problem when I try to batch download my devices:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Application Error
    Event Category: (100)
    Event ID: 1000

Description:

Faulting application ConfigMgmtJob.exe, version 8.0.0.115, faulting module WODSSH.dll, version 2.3.7.29, fault address 0x00001f14.

I just installed this software today from a package downloaded last night. I seem to have functioning SSHv2 support in the package, so I don't know if the message above applies. Any ideas?

And is there a location to download new patches to the software? ONe thing I wish SW would improve on is their version tracking/numbering system. It's tough to know if you're running the latest, or what thay even is... for Orion and Wireless as well!

Michael
  • I'm getting the same error problem when I try to batch download my devices:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Application Error
    Event Category: (100)
    Event ID: 1000

Description:

Faulting application ConfigMgmtJob.exe, version 8.0.0.115, faulting module WODSSH.dll, version 2.3.7.29, fault address 0x00001f14.

I just installed this software today from a package downloaded last night. I seem to have functioning SSHv2 support in the package, so I don't know if the message above applies. Any ideas?

And is there a location to download new patches to the software? ONe thing I wish SW would improve on is their version tracking/numbering system. It's tough to know if you're running the latest, or what thay even is... for Orion and Wireless as well!

Michael
Children
No Data