Real-Time Configuration Change Detection - Who Made the Change

I have RTCD working to detect changes for my Cisco equipment.  It works great!  However, I'd like in my report to know who made the change.  Is this possible?

Parents
  • I too would like to know how this is done. At the moment I have two alert actions one with the "c:\program files (x86)\solarwinds\configuration management\configautodownload.exe" ${IP}, RealtimeNotification, ${DateTime} ,${MESSAGE} and the second is an e-mail alert with the forwarded syslog event ${DateTime} : ${MESSAGETYPE}  ${MESSAGE} this gives me the username who has made the change. It would be handy to have it all in the one alert though.

Thanks.

• I too would like to know how this is done. At the moment I have two alert actions one with the "c:\program files (x86)\solarwinds\configuration management\configautodownload.exe" ${IP}, RealtimeNotification, ${DateTime} ,${MESSAGE} and the second is an e-mail alert with the forwarded syslog event ${DateTime} : ${MESSAGETYPE}  ${MESSAGE} this gives me the username who has made the change. It would be handy to have it all in the one alert though.

Thanks.

Children
No Data