This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Real-Time Configuration Change Detection - Who Made the Change

I have RTCD working to detect changes for my Cisco equipment.  It works great!  However, I'd like in my report to know who made the change.  Is this possible?

Parents
  • I too would like to know how this is done. At the moment I have two alert actions one with the "c:\program files (x86)\solarwinds\configuration management\configautodownload.exe" ${IP}, RealtimeNotification, ${DateTime} ,${MESSAGE} and the second is an e-mail alert with the forwarded syslog event ${DateTime} : ${MESSAGETYPE}  ${MESSAGE} this gives me the username who has made the change. It would be handy to have it all in the one alert though.

Thanks.

• I too would like to know how this is done. At the moment I have two alert actions one with the "c:\program files (x86)\solarwinds\configuration management\configautodownload.exe" ${IP}, RealtimeNotification, ${DateTime} ,${MESSAGE} and the second is an e-mail alert with the forwarded syslog event ${DateTime} : ${MESSAGETYPE}  ${MESSAGE} this gives me the username who has made the change. It would be handy to have it all in the one alert though.

Thanks.

Children
No Data