This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NCM - Upload config to a group

Hello,

I am trying to do something really simple but I can't figure it out in Solarwinds - my platform is Solarwinds orion platform 2017.3.3 SP3, NCM 7.7

I am trying to create a group and then add nodes in that group, then im trying to push some config changes to the new group.

I created a group in : My Dahsboard/Network/Groups/
But i cant find this group when i go to Config Management to upload the config.

I also created a group in : Settings/All Settings/Manage custom properties - over here i add a new group and then select the above created groups from the list.

Now in configuation management i cant see neither of the groups in "group by" section.

All i want to do is select the group and upload config to it ather than selecting multiple individual nodes to upload the config to.

I have read the following guides to create the group but i dont know why i cant find this group in config manangement "group by" drop down section.

Create groups

Thanks

Parents Reply Children