This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA Palo alto sflow issue

Hi

I am using palo alto Firewall and have sflow redirected. Although my configuration is correct, my last received recieved value never appears. But traffic is coming from the ports. There are 4 PEs we use and I direct it from PE1 so that the Main Poles do not get tired. At the Node Polling place, PE1 also does not flow, however. I did tracer and wiresharak, the data is reaching, I can't see it in SW UI. Flow Collectors are in UP Node Store but no data is coming
  • (
    Required for PA-7000 Series, PA-5400 Series, and PA-5200 Series firewalls
    )
     Configure a service route for the interface that the firewall will use to send NetFlow records.
    You cannot use the management (MGT) interface to send NetFlow records from the PA-7000 Series, PA-5400 Series, and PA-5200 Series firewalls. For other firewall models, a service route is optional. For all firewalls, the interface that sends NetFlow records does not have to be the same as the interface for which the firewall collects the records.
    • Select 
      Device
      Setup
      Services
    • (
      Firewall with multiple virtual systems
      )
       Select one of the following:
    • Global
      —Select this option if the service route applies to all virtual systems on the firewall.
    • Virtual Systems
      —Select this option if the service route applies to a specific virtual system. Set the 
    • Select 
      Service Route Configuration
       and Customize.
    • Select the protocol (
      IPv4
       or 
      IPv6
      ) that the interface uses. You can configure the service route for both protocols if necessary.
    • Click 
      Netflow
       in the Service column.
    • Select the 
      Source Interface
      Any
      Use default
      , and 
      MGT
       are not valid interface options for sending NetFlow records from PA-7000 Series, PA-5400 Series, or PA-5200 Series firewalls.