This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow URLs to widgets - how to create them

Do you want to go direct to the charts for traffic to an IP, or application?  The following URL formats I found out when working on my F5 Dashboard.  I wanted to put in some interactivity  - when clicking on a virtual server would show you the Netflow app and conversation widgets.

I also wanted to put in some direct links to save people opening up the main Netflow pages, and searching.

Lookup traffic to/from an IP for the last 2Hrs – 170.20.95.11

/Orion/TrafficAnalysis/SummaryView.aspx?NetObject=NSF:T:Last%202%20Hours;FD:Both;IPV:Both;E:170020095011

If you can't see it, each octet of the IP address gets converted to a 3 digit number, and all the dots get revoved.  You can do this with SWQL, though it takes several steps.  (see my F5 dashboard code for an example of how I create this URL)

Lookup traffic to/from an IP group (IP group 4):

/Orion/TrafficAnalysis/SummaryView.aspx?NetObject=NSF:T:Last%202%20Hours;FD:Both;IPV:Both;G:4

This was useful for a link to VPN traffic.  Just create the group, note the ID, then put it in the link.

Top 5 applications for the IP Group (IP Group 4)

/Orion/DetachResource.aspx?ResourceID=1483&NetObject=NSF%3aT%3aLast+2+Hours%3bFD%3aBoth%3bIPV%3aBoth%3bG%3a4

Similar to the above.

Detailed page for traffic passing through an interface

/Orion/TrafficAnalysis/NetflowInterfaceDetails.aspx?NetObject=NI:9999

Replace 9999 with the interface ID.