With the release of NTA 2020.2, we're working now on a comprehensive SD-WAN story that spans multiple products.
For the NTA part of the story, we'll focus our efforts in these areas:
- Traffic flow support for SD-WAN edge devices
- We're working to expand our current Meraki support to cover additional solutions
- Support for multi-vendor application classification schemes
- There's some diversity in application classification among SD-WAN vendors. We'll work to make this more transparent
- New scale and performance guidelines for NTA
- We've been working in the last several releases on performance and scale; we're doing some extensive testing
You can learn more about the features in our most recent release - 2020.2 - in this series of product forum postings:
Learn more about the Orion Platform improvements here: The Orion Platform
Got more ideas for our roadmap? Submit or vote on an existing feature request!