This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Finding source of mapping conflict

I have a mapping conflict that I can not find the source of the conflict.

Query  LogglyNotifications.type:"MappingConflict"

Result: lots and lots of records with, as far as i can see, the same format for the part killed.

{"text":["setting values: ",{"Frequency":2412,"IP":"192.168.1.81","SSID":"**********","SignalStrength":-35,"Ping":31,"AndroidId":"230c993fad192f76","Version":"1.5.2","BuildNumber":"152","BuildId":"PPR1.180610.011"}],"displayName":"Remove Me","uid":"am--------nvmE8rLUHynFSRi92","sessionId":"cbf1de71-77f8-441b-81a6-623f232b9ac3"}

Message is : Field originally sent as one type and later sent as new type. Removed field causing conflict: json.text

What happens: the 'settings values" are not saved/indexed.  I only get the tag, displayName, uid, sessionid, and the http parts.

I can't find any entries that follow a different pattern or have any strings where i have numbers in the example. 

Thanks.