Since the post was last updated we have released:
- Multi-Line Logging with SNAP Agent integration
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Session Expiration
- Updated the Live Chat experience
- Email verification for login
Many of these features were delivered as part of our commitment to harden the security of our service. See our release notes here. We'd love to hear what you think!
- Log Filtering - We will provide the ability for users to gain more granular control over variations in log volume and value in order to help them enrich their logs with contextual data without accepting the high cost of indexing.
- Updates to the Loggly user experience - reach out to let us know if you'd like to participate in user research sessions to ensure your voice is heard.
- Security Improvements - Our users' privacy and security is a top priority and we are taking all necessary steps to harden our service.
If there is something you would like to see on our roadmap, please make sure to submit a new or vote for an existing feature request.
Hi, would like to ask if this Loggly will increase retention for years?