I have the kiwi syslogs server 9.7.1 version.
I always have the problem 500 and the solution is the following steps already known.
1. Stop the Kiwi Syslog Server service.
2. Open the following directory:
-\Program Files\Solarwinds\Kiwi Syslog Web Access\html\App_Data\
3. Move Event#.sdf to an alternate location.
4. Copy Event-blank.sdf to Event.sdf
5. Start the Kiwi Syslog Server service
I have detected that the error arise when I arrive at 4 Gb in the folder.
In the setting of web access the limit is that value
This solution process is not scalable, there is some alternative to do a clean up o task to automatize this activity?