What We're Working On for Kiwi Syslog - Updated Jan 10th 2020

To receive updates on the Kiwi Syslog roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page.

• Improved scale logging to SQL databases
  • Log forwarding to Loggly
  • Performance & Usability Enhancements
  • Windows Server 2019 Support

Top Replies

Parents
  • jeff.stewart​ while I appreciate you taking the time to comment on this I feel the need to point out that the issues with Syslog and Traps in Orion have been a problem as long as I have been using the software which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 years.  At this point I am pretty sure it's one of the oldest components of the software.  When you already have a good product like Kiwi there really isn't any good reason to continue having people suffer with the Syslog and Trap function that currently exist in Orion.

• jeff.stewart​ while I appreciate you taking the time to comment on this I feel the need to point out that the issues with Syslog and Traps in Orion have been a problem as long as I have been using the software which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 years.  At this point I am pretty sure it's one of the oldest components of the software.  When you already have a good product like Kiwi there really isn't any good reason to continue having people suffer with the Syslog and Trap function that currently exist in Orion.

Children
No Data