This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What We're Working On for Kiwi Syslog - Updated Jan 10th 2020

To receive updates on the Kiwi Syslog roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page.

• Improved scale logging to SQL databases
  • Log forwarding to Loggly
  • Performance & Usability Enhancements
  • Windows Server 2019 Support
Parents
  • jeff.stewart​ while I appreciate you taking the time to comment on this I feel the need to point out that the issues with Syslog and Traps in Orion have been a problem as long as I have been using the software which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 years.  At this point I am pretty sure it's one of the oldest components of the software.  When you already have a good product like Kiwi there really isn't any good reason to continue having people suffer with the Syslog and Trap function that currently exist in Orion.

• jeff.stewart​ while I appreciate you taking the time to comment on this I feel the need to point out that the issues with Syslog and Traps in Orion have been a problem as long as I have been using the software which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 years.  At this point I am pretty sure it's one of the oldest components of the software.  When you already have a good product like Kiwi there really isn't any good reason to continue having people suffer with the Syslog and Trap function that currently exist in Orion.

Children
No Data