This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Kiwi Syslog Server 9.4.1 - Active Directory Settings

Has anyone configured Active Directory Settings in Kiwi Syslog Server 9.4.1?  Below are the available Active Directory Settings available in the Web Access interface under the Admin Tab.

• Domain URL: <Free Form Box>  My domain prepopulated correctly.
  • Authentication Type: <Free Form Box>.  Is this supposed to be NTLM, Kerberos, etc?
  • User Groups: <Free Form Box>  Does the format need to be LDAP based?
Parents
  • I'm sure you've figured it out by now but for anyone else who ends up here:

Domain URL: fully qualified domain name of a Domain controller. DCSERVER.domain.com

Authentication Type: Secure

User Groups: Display name of a security group(s)

This only allows users that log in with their AD account to be "Standard Users" so you will still want to set up a few admin accounts manually.

• I'm sure you've figured it out by now but for anyone else who ends up here:

Domain URL: fully qualified domain name of a Domain controller. DCSERVER.domain.com

Authentication Type: Secure

User Groups: Display name of a security group(s)

This only allows users that log in with their AD account to be "Standard Users" so you will still want to set up a few admin accounts manually.

Children
No Data