This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to get version 3.3.15beta ..?

Hi,

I need version 3.3.15beta, to get support for Junipers ScreenOS version 6.1.x and above

It's not possible to download fra Customers Area at www.kiwisylog.com

How do I get this version..?

Regards,
/Stoltze

• FYI, to others watching this thread, I've responed to Stolze via email and dev has gotten him the beta to verify this works with his devices.

If you're interested in testing out the beta build, please shoot me an email.

• Is there another way to download an update? It's a bit annoying to have to fill in the register-your-name-to-download-a-free-version-of-CatTools page... It was much easier before.

Regards, LLS71

• If you're a registered user, we plan on having the beta available from the Kiwi support portal soon.  If you're a free tool user, you'll need to wait until this is generally available.

I'll check into the registration.  This should be cookied so that you only have to register once.  This might not be working from the kiwisylog.com website.   If you register and download from the solarwinds.com website, you should only have to register once.