This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

CatTools Database Password?

Good morning, we had to migrate our CatTools to a new server. We did that and it worked fine for a week or so. But now when I go to open it, I am prompted for a database password. Of course, I don't recall ever creating a password and I can't get past this prompt. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks,

pastedImage_1.png

Parents
  • I have a very similar issue...

We recently changed domains on the server and the account that the Cattools application was installed with is no longer available.  I can log in with my admin account and add new devices but we have two older devices that I need to remove.  We are getting an error nightly that 2 switches cannot be backed up which makes sense because they are no longer in existence. 

When I open the CatTools Manager, I get a blank screen, again I can go into Options - Device Wizard and successfully add devices but cannot get into the database to remove/change properties for the existing devices.  When I try to open the database, it is also asking me for a DB password which my predecessor may or nmay not have set up. 

My main issue is I need to remove switches from the database either through the database or a config file and cannot where to do this.

Thanks,

• I have got the same problem!

Is there any solution?

which password do I need? I never put a password for the CatTools.

• Hi,

I have go the same issue.

Is there any solution?

Reply Children
No Data