This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I turn off ssl 3.0 support in the web server? (CVE-2014-3566 poodle)

I'm using ipMonitor which has a build-in web server. I need to turn off SSL 3.0 support in the server to prevent an attack via poodle, CVE-2014-3566.

Is there a setting that allows this to be accomplished?

Parents
  • I'm using ipMonitor which has a build-in web server. I need to turn off SSL 3.0 support in the server

Instructions for removing SSL v3 support (or other protocols) is covered in Microsoft KB187498.

Essentially you create a RegValue named "Enabled" in the relevant KEY and set it to DWORD=0x0

• I'm using ipMonitor which has a build-in web server. I need to turn off SSL 3.0 support in the server

Instructions for removing SSL v3 support (or other protocols) is covered in Microsoft KB187498.

Essentially you create a RegValue named "Enabled" in the relevant KEY and set it to DWORD=0x0

Children
No Data