Here's my small wishlist for SP2 or 9.0.2 :-)
- When navigating to monitor properties from search results screen and then saving it, is it possible to postback to search results? Currently postback brings me to "My Network" and I have to click "Last results" again to move on to the next monitor on my list.
- Is it possible to persist column settings (selected columns and their widths) not only for the current session, but forever, ie. save user preferences?
- Columns are not resizable in the alerts list. Alert names in our configuration do not fit in the current column width and the only way to see full alert name is to go to alert details.
- It would really be nice to be able to sort by particular column. Currently none of the grids offers sorting.
- The downtime simulator is a very nice tool, but it would be even nicer if it had the "Test Start time" in addition to "Downtime Start time". This would allow to see the actual simulation for the "Up" time period as well, and not only Warn->Down->Lost. E.g. If the monitor goes down in a minute, how soon alerts will be sent? In order to tell that, you must review current "Up" test delay and add it to the value shown in the the simulator.
- When the bandwidth monitor's threshold is exceeded, monitors availability goes down! I realize this is a common feature for all the monitors, but really looks confusing in the reports. Availability should go down only when ipMonitor cannot read the data, shouldn't it? Same for drive space, etc...
- Wouldn't it be cool to have the ability to specify different Alert Subject/Text for Failures/Recovery of different types of monitors? This is a little related to item #6 above. It would also be great to be able to override alert text on a particular monitor's level.
- Wouldn't it be cool to have a grid in monitor's report that would display events that triggered alerts? E.g. eventlog monitor: a table in a report that shows eventlog entries that triggered alerts for this monitor...
- Any progress on GSM SMS alerting fix for 160 characters issue?
- Any progress on?
- Any progress on the idea about?