This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Disable usage threshold alerts?

I have been unable to resolve this, which seems a bit silly in the current state of IPAM products.

I track all of my IP allocations, including loopback addresses for network devices (/32) and point-to-point router links (/30).

Example:

Supernet:  10.1.0.0 / 24  (router PTP link allocations)

Subnet: 10.1.0.8 / 30

Both usable IPs in the /30 are used, plus the obvious network and broadcast.  The result is that every /30 is flagged as 100% utilized and triggers the alerts for such, as well as constantly shows the red ! icon on every subnet, which is beyond annoying.

I don't want to globally disable the threshold alerts because obviously we'd lose that functionality where we actually want it, for example on DHCP scopes and user subnets.

I have not found a way to selectively disable or override the thresholds or alerts for subnets that I do not want to be alerted about.

I can't be the only one who's run into this?

Ideas?  Hints?  Workarounds?