This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Are there separate permissions to edit in IPAM?

I have a user who is in the same SG as i am, however i can make edits, but he cannot. under "IPAM Settings" i see "Manage Roles & Permissions", but it just takes me to the Orion Manage Account page.

i am pretty stumped here. any ideas?

Parents
  • yes you have to go to the user account and scroll to the ipam portion toward the bottom and grant permissions for each user. Unless you are using super user account (IE original account to configured the console). Now if you do AD groups and build this permission in and put specific users into the group account needed then you wouldn't need to do this.

• yes you have to go to the user account and scroll to the ipam portion toward the bottom and grant permissions for each user. Unless you are using super user account (IE original account to configured the console). Now if you do AD groups and build this permission in and put specific users into the group account needed then you wouldn't need to do this.

Children
No Data