This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IPAM Scan Jobs Queuing Up and not Running

So it's been a couple of years since I've seen a discussion on this.

I'm running IPAM 2020.2 and the scan jobs are stuck.

I went through the well known procedure of renaming the job files and copy the blank version and clearing out the queue, like we did with the 2019.4 version, but when I was done with that, all the old jobs were still in the queue and still not running.

I opened a ticket with support last week but no one has picked the ticket up yet. Does anyone one know any procedures to clear out my scan jobs queue and get it running again?

Parents
  • We just installed. Added one of our supernets and queued up to scan. All of them had stalled out. I ripped down the super and started again this morning. Just sitting there queued. I'm seeing posts about this from 6+ yrs ago. Is this really still a thing? 

• We just installed. Added one of our supernets and queued up to scan. All of them had stalled out. I ripped down the super and started again this morning. Just sitting there queued. I'm seeing posts about this from 6+ yrs ago. Is this really still a thing? 

Children
No Data