With the 2023.1 release of the SolarWinds® Platform and its products now available, it’s time to look to the future and see what’s next. Please note the order doesn’t indicate priority.
- Connecting SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability with SolarWinds Observability software as a service (SaaS) solutions
- Continuing improvements to the API to provide additional credential management
- Improvements to upgrades, performance, and security
Hybrid Cloud Observability Features
- Improved cloud discovery and monitoring
- Enhance alerting threshold with machine learning (AIOps)
- Add support for Google Cloud Platform discovery and monitoring
- Cloud cost tracking
Hybrid Cloud Observability, Network and Infrastructure Modules Features
- SD-WAN vEdge visibility for the most popular SD-WAN vendors (Network Performance Monitor, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, Network Automation Manager)
- Policy engine editor (Server Configuration Monitor)
- Ability to view config differences between two servers (Server Configuration Monitor)
- New modern dashboard for log data (Log Analyzer)
- Connect network port to user device data (User Device Tracker)
- Improved API monitoring (Server & Application Monitor)
Give Us Feedback
You ask, we listen. Many of the top features we develop are generated through your participation in user sessions and your votes in the Feature Requests forum. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
The SolarWinds Product Team
Any word on supporting Silverpeak SD WAN?
Or allowing people to schedule reoccurring maintenance windows in the UI?
Any idea as to when the VNQM product house are going to step it up a little?
Seems over the years that VNQM has moved from the back seat to the trunk. Feature requests are near no existent and some simple…