With the first release of SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability now available, it’s time to look to the future and see what’s next. We still have some migration and licensing work to do, but we are also pivoting to new features.
Here are a few of the items we’re planning to release in Q3 of 2022.
- All à la carte modules (Network Performance Monitor, Server & Application Monitor, etc.) will have new releases on the new SolarWinds Platform
- Support for Hybrid Cloud Observability plus Storage Resource Monitor, Web Performance Monitor, and Engineer’s Toolset on a single install
In conjunction with the above items, we’re also working to deliver the following enhancements. Please note the order doesn’t indicate priority.
- Connecting SolarWinds Hybrid Cloud Observability with SolarWinds Observability solutions
- Improvements to upgrades and performance
- Allow Hybrid Cloud Observability licenses to be partially activated, so you don’t have to buy multiple licenses if you want to deploy multiple instances
- Enhance log capabilities and rule migration
- Enhance alerting threshold with machine learning (AIOps)
- Additional SDWAN device support
- Cloud discovery and cost tracking
- New modern dashboard for log data
- Improved Juniper support
- API for pluggable authentication module (PAM) integration
If you don’t see the features you are looking for, we suggest you review the ideas in the Hybrid Cloud Observability feature request forum and either vote for them or add your ideas.
— The Hybrid Cloud Observability Team