This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Enterprise Operations Console 2.0 RC Now Available!!

I’m pleased to announce that the SolarWindsRegistered Enterprise Operations Console 2.0 RC is now available!

Once you’re ready to install, you can find the RC available to download in your customer portal!

Parents
  • I installed EOC 2.0 RC and like the look and feel of it!

A few observations:

- RC installed with local SQL server - was not prompted during install to select any other database server

- Installed with IIS Windows Authentication enabled - yet in the install wizard Windows Authentication was unchecked

- Main landing page (viewID=12) Enterprise Environment-Summary has no customize option. When I look in Manage Views and Edit it, it shows no resources

- Noticed that the SolarWinds Syslog and Trap services are stopped (and won't start) - typical for an expired license yet this is an evaluation and shows 30 days remaining

- Created new view and added 'Polling Engine Status' and saw Last Database Update read 1060662741 minutes (probably related to above)

• I installed EOC 2.0 RC and like the look and feel of it!

A few observations:

- RC installed with local SQL server - was not prompted during install to select any other database server

- Installed with IIS Windows Authentication enabled - yet in the install wizard Windows Authentication was unchecked

- Main landing page (viewID=12) Enterprise Environment-Summary has no customize option. When I look in Manage Views and Edit it, it shows no resources

- Noticed that the SolarWinds Syslog and Trap services are stopped (and won't start) - typical for an expired license yet this is an evaluation and shows 30 days remaining

- Created new view and added 'Polling Engine Status' and saw Last Database Update read 1060662741 minutes (probably related to above)

Children
No Data