The Server on which EOC is running is locking out my AD account constantly.
- No services are running on the server under my acount
- No processes of any kind are running on the server under my account
- All EOC sites were added using a single SolarWinds only account per each site
- I have logged in and cleared my cached credentials from the manage credentials menu
- I have set the autologin for sites to NO.
My account is still repeatedly locked by EOC. It seems something is leftover that is being cached either from credentials to access other sites, or from the install itself.
Has anyone ran into this? Any solutions?
I've opened a support case and will let you guys know if a solution is found.