This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What We're Working On for EOC (Updated August 7th, 2020)

To receive updates on the EOC roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page

Enterprise Operations Console 2020.2 has shipped, and work has already begun on the next release.  To see details around these updates, check out the Enterprise Operations Console 2020.2 A New Identity or the EOC 2020.2  Release Notes. We look forward to your feedback!  We're currently working on:

• Enhancements for managing Custom Properties from EOC.
Parents
  • Looks like the same roadmap from 2013 but I'll post this here since I posted it on the old roadmap post too.. emoticons_happy.png

I would love to see AppStack in EOC. We have our Network and storage products in one Orion environment, Server and Virtualization in another and SQL with DPA in a third. Because of the amount of components being pulled within our environment we can't have one monolithic Orion instance. Being able to aggregate the info from all the Orion instances into an EOC AppStack would be ideal. The way it is now we have the AppStack tiers broken into different Orion instances so AppStack simply doesn't work for us as well as it could...

• Looks like the same roadmap from 2013 but I'll post this here since I posted it on the old roadmap post too.. emoticons_happy.png

I would love to see AppStack in EOC. We have our Network and storage products in one Orion environment, Server and Virtualization in another and SQL with DPA in a third. Because of the amount of components being pulled within our environment we can't have one monolithic Orion instance. Being able to aggregate the info from all the Orion instances into an EOC AppStack would be ideal. The way it is now we have the AppStack tiers broken into different Orion instances so AppStack simply doesn't work for us as well as it could...

Children
No Data