As part of our commitment to being Secure by Design and providing a more resilient platform, this Service Release focuses on hardening of the Orion Platform and its modules, removal of legacy code, security and bug fixes, and feature enhancements.
For detailed release notes, please click the links below:
- EOC 2020.2.6 now supports up to two million elements.
- The Account Limitation Builder application has been migrated to the web and enables you to create or delete custom limitations.
- With EOC 2020.2.6, you can now apply custom properties for specific items or to all items globally, and you can consolidate custom properties.
- Orion Platform local user accounts security improvements.
- One-time required password change for all Orion Platform local accounts
- Password complexity enforcement
- Account lockouts
- No “guest” account created on new installations