This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SNMP is blocked

Hi,
I need to temporarily use the Engineering edition on a connection in which SNMP traffic is blocked. Does anyone know of any work-around?

Thanks!
Parents
  • Yeah I know a way around it, but I'm not going to post it here. Thats not what I signed up on this forum for (help someone hack a router). If your the admin of it, then you would already know the community strings, and if your not then I hope you understand that any savvy network guy is going to be notified of potential intrusions.. Just a thought...

Dave C.

Senior Network Engineer
    VECTREN ENERGY
  • Yeah I know a way around it, but I'm not going to post it here. Thats not what I signed up on this forum for (help someone hack a router). If your the admin of it, then you would already know the community strings, and if your not then I hope you understand that any savvy network guy is going to be notified of potential intrusions.. Just a thought...

Dave C.

Senior Network Engineer
    VECTREN ENERGY
Children
No Data