This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Monitoring Temperatures in SNMP Realtime Graph

Hi all, I'm running into some confusion between different versions of SNMP Realtime Graph, so I hope someone can help me out.

We are currently monitoring all of our devices temperatures with an older version of SNMP Realtime Graph (Version 8.0.19).  We have another PC which was recently updated with the newest version of Engineer's toolset, but this newer version of SNMP Realtime Graph seems to be missing a lot of features that the older one had.  For starters I can't seem to figure out how to save graph settings on the newest version so when I close the graph and re-open, I have to re-enter all of the OID's all over again.  The older version just let me save a file that I could later open up and it would load everything up the way it was before.  I also cannot find anyway to log the data anywhere, the old version allowed me to save everything to a log file but the new version doesn't seem to have this.  The older version also seems to have a lot more settings you can change, allowing you to better customize the graph, whereas the newest version seems pretty watered down in comparison. 

Can someone help me get this setup?  Is there a better way to monitor device temperatures?

Parents
  • The old SNMP Graph is still included in Engineer's Toolset 10.8. The executable is in the installation folder (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Toolset) and it is named "Deprecated_SNMPGraph.exe". Please open the support ticket anyway.

• The old SNMP Graph is still included in Engineer's Toolset 10.8. The executable is in the installation folder (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Toolset) and it is named "Deprecated_SNMPGraph.exe". Please open the support ticket anyway.

Children
No Data