This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Is it possible to run multiple Network Monitor sessions with different nodes displayed?

I have inherited a box that had multiple versions of the Toolset on it.  I have rebuilt the box and installed only version 10.3.  On the old box there were multiple network monitor sessions running, each with a separate list of nodes it was monitoring.  Now that I have cleared out all the older versions, I cannot figure out how (if it is even possible) to recreate this setup.  I am thinking now that the last person who set this up was using only the network monitor app from each of the different versions installed to monitor different nodes (thus using multiple separate databases).

Is it possible to run multiple instances of the network monitor, and monitor different nodes on each?  For example, have one session monitoring external addresses, one session monitoring internal addresses, and another session monitoring other devices?

Thanks!