The DPA 2020.2 Release is now generally available!
We are excited to announce that the SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) 2020.2 is now available!
The key features available in DPA 2020.2 include:
- Standard PostgreSQL
- EDB Postgres Advanced Server (EPAS)
- Including the Oracle Syntax option
- Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL
- Amazon Aurora for PostgreSQL
- Azure DB for PostgreSQL
Return to normal alert notifications
Trusted certificate management
DPA 2020.2 has added an option to view and manage trusted certificates that may be used in securing communications to databases. DPA can view certificates in the Java Trust Store. It can view and manage certificates (e.g., import and delete) in its own DPA Trust Store and restrict certificates to be Database specific. Currently, only PostgreSQL registrations can take advantage of DPA Trust Store certificates. All other types still leverage those in the Java Trust Store.
Certificate file types supported to import into the DPA Trust Store include:
- PKCS#12 (*.pf2 or *.pfx)
- JKS (*.jks)
- JCEKS (*.jceks)
- DER (*.der or *.cer)
- PEM (*.pem, *.crt, *.ca-bundle)
Additional information links and DPA 2020.2 documentation:
- Read the DPA 2020.2 Release Notes and the DPA Installation and Upgrade Guide from the DPA Documentation site.
- Download the DPA 2020.2 software as either a trial from SolarWinds.com or from the SolarWinds Customer Portal.
All of the documentation (e.g., Release notes and Install/upgrade guide) can be found at the DPA Documentation site.
You also encouraged to visit the DPA Success Center for access to the DPA knowledge base, training, and other DPA information.