Here is a partial list of the things we are currently working on. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and have been vital in shaping Database Performance Analyzer into the product it is today. We are always listening, so please forward your feature requests, problems and use-case stories.
- SAML authentication
- PostgreSQL Host OS metrics
- PostgreSQL and MySQL table tuning
- DPA Server Scalability
- Enhanced Index Tuning
See and vote on all features here: Database Performance Analyzer Feature Requests
Please note that the above indicates what we are currently working on but is not a guarantee that these features will be delivered or when should difficulties, circumstances, or priorities change.
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) 2022.1 is Now Generally Available!
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) 2021.3 is Now Generally Available
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) 2021.1 release is now generally available
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) 2020.2 is now available - new support for PostgreSQL!
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) 2019.4 Is Now Generally Available
- DPA 12.1 with Anomaly Detection, Management API, and Alerting Improvements
- DPA 12.0 is Available:
- DPA Integration Module 11.1 - PerfStack, Blocking, and Deadlocks
- DPA 11.1 Availability Groups, SQL 2017, Oracle 12.2 and Amazon Subscription
- DPA 11.0: Cloud Databases with a side of Availability Groups, Adaptive Plans and Storage
- DPA 10.2 Now Available - Root Blockers, Idle Blockers, Deadlocks and SQL 2016
- DPA 10.1 with Multi-Tenant Support for Oracle 12c is now available
- MySQL support
- DPA 9.2 Integration with Orion
- DPA 9.1 Support for Amazon RDS instances,Notations and Improved Oracle Plan support