In Dameware Server, I have see that the users can be imported... but is not helpful and not very secure since all users have same password...
For more explanation about the security issue :
- When I import a massive users from AD, all password in Dameware server will be the same
- A malicious user can be use any username to connect to dameware without explicit authorization…
I Want to link real ActiveDirectory users with Dameware Server...
- Integrate (in dameware server) a user password that able to read active directory
- Configure an active directory security group with Dameware Rôles
- when authentification request come to the serveur, Dameware Check if user is belonged of the security group.
- if yes, user is valid...
Thanks a lot for your product