This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dameware Remote Support

So I am looking to deploy Remote Support to our company using the centralised option. I currently have a test environment set up but I do have a question though about Unattended Support.

Using the MSI Builder on the Administration Server I have set up multiple MSI packages which I intend to push out through SCCM. The different packages relate to specific domain and authorised users allowed to offer support.

The issue I have comes with unattended support. There are a number of users that work outside the domain in the field. It appears I can only connect to these if they download the MSI package from the Proxy Server externally. When I do this it then defaults the settings on the dameware client on the user workstation and adds this to unattended support.

Is there a way to push out the unattended package internally to the domain through SCCM and also have the ability to modify the package?