This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Dameware mini remote control 12.2.0.206 crashes upon making connection

Connecting to a remote host trough the latest dameware mini remote control causes the application to crash

Crash event from the windows event viewer

Appliation Error 1000

Faulting application name: DWRCC.exe, version: 12.2.0.1206, time stamp: 0x60c8c25a
Faulting module name: DWRCRSS.dll, version: 12.2.0.1206, time stamp: 0x60c8c033
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000943ed
Faulting process id: 0x8d4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d768cc989e0d7a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\DameWare Remote Support\DWRCC.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\DameWare Remote Support\DWRCRSS.dll
Report Id: 9138b723-596b-4157-a2b4-77127df3040b
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Parents
  • So nothing from SolarWinds on this? x86 also bombs for me. We also have lots of problems with the agent mst that we created with the agent packager not working and needing to be deployed multiple times.  I don't really want to roll back but if folks are having problems for months and SW does nothing....

• So nothing from SolarWinds on this? x86 also bombs for me. We also have lots of problems with the agent mst that we created with the agent packager not working and needing to be deployed multiple times.  I don't really want to roll back but if folks are having problems for months and SW does nothing....

Children
No Data