What We're Working On for AppOptics (Updated: Sept 1, 2021)
Since the post was last updated we have released:
- MFA support
- updated the Live Chat experience
- Added the ability to remove users in user management
- Email verification for login.
For snap agents, we have released IIS-Native plugin support, and multiline support for logs.
For APM agents:
- Code profiling for the APM Ruby Agent
- AWS Graviton support
- PHP agent support for ARM v8
- Java agent support for ARM v8
- Upvote for other agents to be supported! https://thwack.solarwinds.com/product-forums/appoptics/i/feature-requests/arm-v8-support
- For those interested in the SNAP agent, reach out, we have early access available!
- Expanded Java agent support and bug fixes
- AWS Lambda support for the Python agent
- Azure App Service support for .NET core Agent
Many of these features were delivered as part of our commitment to harden the security of our service. See our release notes here. We'd love to hear what you think!
- .NET Framework agent support for Azure App Service
- Docker for Windows support
- Containerd support
- Open Telemetry support for APM agents - if there's an agent you're interested in, please note in the comments so I can reach out to you for feedback
- Updates to the AppOptics user experience - reach out to let us know if you'd like to participate in user research sessions to ensure your voice is heard
- Security Improvements - Our users' privacy and security is a top priority and we are taking all necessary steps to harden our service.
If there is something you would like to see on our roadmap, please make sure to submit a new or vote for an existing feature request.