This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Error during Recertification - ARM

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to perform a manual recertification just to show the users what they will be presented with, but I'm running into the following html error

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "">www.w3.org/.../xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html xmlns="">www.w3.org/.../xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"/> <title>502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.</title> <style type="text/css"> <!-- body{margin:0;font-size:.7em;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;background:#EEEEEE;} fieldset{padding:0 15px 10px 15px;} h1{font-size:2.4em;margin:0;color:#FFF;} h2{font-size:1.7em;margin:0;color:#CC0000;} h3{font-size:1.2em;margin:10px 0 0 0;color:#000000;} #header{width:96%;margin:0 0 0 0;padding:6px 2% 6px 2%;font-family:"trebuchet MS", Verdana, sans-serif;color:#FFF; background-color:#555555;} #content{margin:0 0 0 2%;position:relative;} .content-container{background:#FFF;width:96%;margin-top:8px;padding:10px;position:relative;} --> </style> </head> <body> <div id="header"><h1>Server Error</h1></div> <div id="content"> <div class="content-container"><fieldset> <h2>502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.</h2> <h3>There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.</h3> </fieldset></div> </div> </body> </html>

The configuration box that gets displayed is empty

Hoping for any assistance

Thank you in advance

James

Parents
  • Hi James,

I am having the same issue.  I attempted to increase the timeout within IIS and it did not help.  I reached out to support on the issue.  Dp you know what version you are running, I am curious if it is an issue with 2022.2.0.324

• Hi James,

I am having the same issue.  I attempted to increase the timeout within IIS and it did not help.  I reached out to support on the issue.  Dp you know what version you are running, I am curious if it is an issue with 2022.2.0.324

Children
No Data