This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

PSDrive in ARM PS Scripts

Hello there,

i try to get a Powershell Script working. Therein used is the command "get-acl". My research lead me to the conclusion that get-acl needs the PSDrive "AD" and the Script fails because of lacking this PSDrive

When i execute the command get-PSDrive in an ARM Powershell Script i see the following: 

Name           Used (GB)     Free (GB)   Provider             Root                                      CurrentLocation
----                ---------           ---------        --------                 ----                                         ---------------
Alias                                                      Alias
C                 102,22         22,21             FileSystem         C:\                                         ...ks.com\8MAN\scripts\analyze
Cert                                                       Certificate           \
D                                                           FileSystem         D:\
Env                                                       Environment
Function                                               Function
HKCU                                                   Registry              HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKLM                                                   Registry              HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Variable                                                Variable
WSMan                                                WSMan

Even after the import of the ActiveDirectory Modul in the ARM PS Script or after i tried to add a new-psdrive "new-psdrive -Name AD -Root "" -PSProvider ActiveDirectory" (with the failure, that i haven,t enoug permissions)  it isnt working.

Does anybody know how can i achieve to use the PSDrive AD in ARM PowerShell Scripts respectively using get-acl/set-acl in ARM PowerShell Scripts?

Thx in advanced

HPSAdmin