PSDrive in ARM PS Scripts

Hello there,

i try to get a Powershell Script working. Therein used is the command "get-acl". My research lead me to the conclusion that get-acl needs the PSDrive "AD" and the Script fails because of lacking this PSDrive

When i execute the command get-PSDrive in an ARM Powershell Script i see the following: 

Name           Used (GB)     Free (GB)   Provider             Root                                      CurrentLocation
----                ---------           ---------        --------                 ----                                         ---------------
Alias                                                      Alias
C                 102,22         22,21             FileSystem         C:\                                         ...ks.com\8MAN\scripts\analyze
Cert                                                       Certificate           \
D                                                           FileSystem         D:\
Env                                                       Environment
Function                                               Function
HKCU                                                   Registry              HKEY_CURRENT_USER
HKLM                                                   Registry              HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
Variable                                                Variable
WSMan                                                WSMan

Even after the import of the ActiveDirectory Modul in the ARM PS Script or after i tried to add a new-psdrive "new-psdrive -Name AD -Root "" -PSProvider ActiveDirectory" (with the failure, that i haven,t enoug permissions)  it isnt working.

Does anybody know how can i achieve to use the PSDrive AD in ARM PowerShell Scripts respectively using get-acl/set-acl in ARM PowerShell Scripts?

Thx in advanced

HPSAdmin

Parents Reply Children
No Data