This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Active Directory Attributes

Hello,

hopefully someone can help me. I have some Questions, all related to AD attributes and their appearence.

I managed to add some AD Attributes via the pnServer.Config.xml file:

<changeConfiguration>
   <activeDirectory>
      <PropertiesToLoad type="System.String">udgender;udCostCenter</PropertiesToLoad>
      <PropertiesDetails>
         <udgender>
            <AliasDisplayName type="System.String">Geschlecht</AliasDisplayName>
         </udgender>
         <udCostCenter>
            <AliasDisplayName type="System.String">Kostenstelle</AliasDisplayName>
         </udCostCenter>
      </PropertiesDetails>
   </activeDirectory>
</changeConfiguration>

In the configuration Window it shows me this:

How is it possible to change the Attributes name to from "udcostcenter (udcostcenter)" to "Kostenstelle (udcostcenter)"? 

Do i get any problems, because the Attribute udCostCenter is a multivalue field and i load it with "PropertiesToLoad type="System.String"". Do i have to use another type (and which)?

My ultimate goal behind this is to configure the webclient self service seeable attributes.

Because of this i tried to add the "<WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.SelfService>exampleAttributes<\WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.SelfService>" to the same file, but when i do this the config cant be loaded anymore.

I dont know where to put this line. Is this the right spot:

<webclient>
   <configuration>
      <defaultDomain type="System.String">company</defaultDomain>
      <!-- use this entry to define your default domain (netbios) -->
         <showFeedbackButton type="System.Boolean">true</showFeedbackButton>
         <allowTypeIdGrouping type="System.Boolean">false</allowTypeIdGrouping>
         <useAppInsights type="System.Boolean">false</useAppInsights>
         <requestAdminScenario type="System.String">f85224c0-4c81-4f4a-b868-821e1601428c</requestAdminScenario>
         <allowSSO type="System.Boolean">true</allowSSO>
         <!-- use the following to redirect to a different url -->
         <redirectSSO type="System.String">
         </redirectSSO>
         <customization>
            <!-- use the following entry for path definition of the custom logo file e.g. ../assets/images/company name/ -->
            <logoSource type="System.String">../assets/images/hypoport/</logoSource>
            <!-- use this entry to define the custom company name e.g. Company name -->
            <logoTitle type="System.String">Company</logoTitle>
            <!-- use this entry to define the custom logo file e.g. logo.png -->
            <navLogo type="System.String">logo.png</navLogo>
         </customization>
<WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.SelfService>company;department;description;mail;telefoneNumber;mobile;info;employeetype;udgender</WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.Selfservice>
<WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.Manager>company;department;description;mail;telefoneNumber;mobile;info;employeetype;udgender</WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.Manager>
<WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.DataOwner4>company;department;description;mail;telefoneNumber;mobile;info;employeetype;udgender</WebClient.Cockpit.ChangeAttributes.DataOwner4>
   </configuration>
</webclient>

Are these Values: SelfService, Manager and DataOwner4 hardcoded or do i have to use the names to which we changed them...?

Is it possible to show attributes in the SelfService via the webclient and make them (only via the SelfService) unchangeable?

I think this are enough question for now. I would be very happy if anybody could give me the right hints for this

Thx

greeting

HPSAdmin

Parents
  • Now i have a RegEx Filter which i want to include in the telephonenumber attribute in ARM. But the telephonenumber line isnt changeable. Do i have to insert the telephonenumber to the pnserver.config.xml to set the regex? (even if it already exists in arm?)

• Now i have a RegEx Filter which i want to include in the telephonenumber attribute in ARM. But the telephonenumber line isnt changeable. Do i have to insert the telephonenumber to the pnserver.config.xml to set the regex? (even if it already exists in arm?)

Children
No Data