This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problems on ARM with RMQ

Hello,

I have a recent problem with ARM and RabbitMQ.

Sans titre.png

My ARM server is Working fine, I found this problem in the Event Viewers but I have no idea where this message can come from?

Do you have any ideas ?

Thank you so much.

Florian PICHOT

Parents
  • Hello Florian,

the message occurs when the tracer (AD Logga or FS Logga) likes to connect to the 8MAN / ARM server to port 5671. The problems is normaly the a firewall on the ARM server does not allow connections to the port 5671 or you can not make outbound calls from the client/tracer. Another reason could be that Rabbit MQ is not installed on the ARM server.

Sometimes you have a problem with DNS so that you need to use IP. Therefore you need to go to the installation directory of the ARM e.g. "C:\Program Files\Protected Networks\8MAN\etc" or "C:\Program Files\Solarwinds\ARM\etc" copy the pnServer.messaging.config.xml into C:\ProgramData\protected-networks.com\8MAN\cfg. then edit that is looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<config> 

<messaging>

<rabbitmq>

<serverip>1.2.3.4</serverip>

</messaging>

</config>

restart the ARM Service and maybe also the collector ARM service.

regards

Mike

• which server IP is that 1.2.3.4 ?

Reply Children
No Data