This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Install Collector on Exchange - Fail

Hello guys,

im pretty new in the forum and in Access Rights Manager. So i would like to ask you about my problems in installing collectors on exchange server 2016.

We have 3 Exchange Server 2016 CU 18. (It is a Cluster).

First of all i installed only the Collector on each exchange server (by starting the .exe) (same was as on the Fileserver)

The Installation said it was successful.

Then i wanted to add the collector in ARM Configuration. I am able to find the exchange server, and it tries to connect to the collector but it always says: System.Management.Automation.Remoting.PSRemoting.Transportion.Exception

So i am not able to add the collectors from the exchange servers and i cant use it for Exchange Scans.

The User which i use while installing the collector, or trying to connect to it is a domain admin.

I allowed the Traffic on FortiGate between the ARM Server and the 3 Exchange server in both diretions. Standard Port

I created a service Account and put it to AD Group "Organization Management" but i guess that has nothing to do with installation of collector.

I appreciate if anybody has an idea, if i have to configure something special on exchange server, whatever..

The collectors on our 3 Fileservers work without any problems.

Thanks for your help

Parents Reply Children
No Data