Solarwinds Access Rights Manager (ARM) 2020.2 has shipped and we are busy working on the next release.
Here's what we're working on:
- Common Criteria Certification.
- Communication. Encryption between all ARM components by default.
- Web client. Support customized branding.
- Rich client. Introduce feature tagging/filtering.
- Permission Analysis
- Reporting. New/updated reports.
- Web client. Add resource view and related functionality.
- DFS Support. Improve performance and location awareness.
- Microsoft 365. Improve general scan performance.
- SharePoint Online. Improve configuration.
- Easy connect. Increase security and performance.
- User provisioning & recertification
- Data Owner. Configuration improvements.
- Data Owner. Management and notification improvements.
- Recertification. Improve usability by status grouping.
As always, if there are features that you'd like to see implemented in Access Rights Manager, please submit your ideas here.