Vote on the next round>>
VM Monitor is great as a simple virtual monitoring tool but since it only monitors one single VM Host and its VM’s – NABMB easily had it beat!
Monitor More VMware and Hyper-V Hosts, with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager which delivers integrated capacity planning, VM sprawl control, performance monitoring, configuration management, and chargeback automation. Download a free 30-day trial of VM today!
Download free trial>>
Network Analyzer & Bandwidth Monitoring Bundle (NABMB)
Network Analyzer & Bandwidth Monitoring Bundle (NABMB) captures flow data and monitors interface bandwidth usage in real-time quickly and easily.
- Quickly analyze traffic on your network by capturing NetFlow data
- Monitor network bandwidth usage for multiple interfaces in real time
- Avoid bottlenecks by diagnosing network problems instantly
Your users don't care if their apps are running on physical servers or in virtual environments – they just want great performance. That’s why you need our free VM Monitor for VMware – an easy-to-use desktop tool that continuously monitors a VMware host and associated virtual machines.
- Continuously monitor the health of a VMware host, including CPU, memory utilization, number of machines configured and running, and more
- View detailed VM health statistics including VM name, guest OS, and VM state, as well as processor, memory, and network usage
- Start monitoring within minutes of download using out-of-the-box settings
Your picks from Round 2 "Elite 8" didn't make it to this round? Check out our recap for a more in-depth explanation>>