You need license manager and following orientation in screen for to resolution .
Do you mean Web Based License Manager? Didn't seen offline option there ;/
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Activate licenses offline
- On the Activate Product window, select This Server Does Not Have Internet Access, and click Next.
- To finalize your registration, click Copy Unique Machine ID.
- Paste the data into a new document in a text editor, and save the text document.
- Transfer the document to a computer with Internet access. For example, transfer the document to a shared location.
- Log in to the SolarWinds customer portal and find your activation key:
- Browse to https://customerportal.solarwinds.com from a computer with Internet access, and then log in using your Customer ID and password, or your individual user account information.
- Browse to the SolarWinds product, such as Network Performance Monitor, and click Manually Register License.
- Provide the Unique Machine ID you transferred earlier, and download your license key.
- Transfer the license key to a shared location.
- Return to the offline computer where you have been running the activation wizard, and browse to the shared License Key File location from the Activate Product window.
- Click Next to continue, and complete the Activation wizard.
" see more here Activate your SolarWinds license @jaroslowLAdyga
Thanks, I cutted all links and switched OFF switches and when server was really off then I've got the option :-)