2 of 2 people found this helpful
It sounds like you dont have table views enabled for the graph. Here is a possible solution from the guide.
When you launch Orion node detail views directly from Engineer's Toolset on the Web, the results table is disabled by default. The monitored nodes in the tables are not clickable.
All versions of Engineer's Toolset
When you launch an Orion node details view by clicking a node in Engineer's Toolset on the Web results table, your browser might crash due to a memory leak, especially if you are monitoring multiple metrics for multiple objects (nodes, interfaces, or CPUs), or if you are running the Orion Web Console in Firefox.
To launch Orion node detail views from Engineer's Toolset on the Web tables, you can enable the option. However, please confirm:
- You do not run Orion Web Console in Firefox.
- You do not monitor multiple metrics for multiple objects at the same time.
To enable the option:
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click TOOLSET > Toolset Settings.
- In the Global Settings grouping, click Toolset Global Settings, and select Orion Integration of Monitored Nodes.
- To apply your settings, click Save Changes.
It should work in the latest browsers, and I do not think there is a server issue as it works through the web console. Does it happen only with the web-only server or even on the main website?
Could you pick a few more metrics on the right side, wait for a few minutes, and confirm if you still see the error?
11.0.3 is better for some environments as it addresses situations related to network/IIS configurations. Would you be able to upgrade to 11.0.3 and confirm?