Were you able to get this resolved? We are seeing something similar when moving our whd database from v10 to v12
Anyone had any luck solving this?
i'm on 12.4.1
We only just started getting these errors within the past 2 weeks. Every day from 9/26/17 to 9/30/17, then nothing until today, 10/10/17. No major changes have been done.
I started getting these errors after I upgraded to 12.5.1. What I ended up doing to fix this was go through my action rules and try to get a little more specific with which fields I'm using. If you're too broad on your criteria it will fire off for tickets that it shouldn't. Also look at which rules you have cascade turned on. Turn off cascade on as many as you can, that seems to help.
As an example, I just created an action rule this morning to not allow techs to change the status of an approved ticket to anything other than Cancelled, Resolved, or Closed. It caused tickets to update to Approved that didn't even have an approval process attached to the ticket.
Original Rule Criteria:
Status > is any of > Open, Assigned, Pending, Hold
Approval Process > is any of > "All selected"
Change Status > Approved
This didn't work and was processing for tickets that didn't even have an Approval Process. I really only wanted this rule for our Change Management tickets, so I added that request type to the criteria and it worked fine after that.
When I was going through the rules, some of the older ones had to be rewritten to work better with newer rules. Don't know if this really helps, but it's what I had to do to get my rules working correctly.