Are your addresses formatted like this?
Here is a list of example PollerID/SenderIDs which can be used while configuring the recipient.
- AT&T – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon – email@example.com
- T-Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint PCS - email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Cellular – email@example.com
- Nextel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boost - email@example.com
- Alltel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, I have my cell phone addresses as XXXXXXXXXX@txt.att.net
I'm attempting to send these out over our Exchange server, we don't have an SMS system in place. The reason we want email and texts is that sometimes if our cell phones are out of signal service for email sync, we will still receive text messages.