There currently is no way to create reports for Assets. It’d be nice to introduce asset reporting. You could start with
• Pie chart of platform percentages and counts. (Mac, PC, Linux, Unix, etc.)
• Service Contract / Warranty expiration within a specified date range.
• Breakdowns of operating systems. (WinXP, Vista, 7, 8, OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mtn Lion, various linux versions, etc.)
• Also a breakdown of service pack installations related to operating systems and other major software.
• A list and count of software assets with unused licenses.
• Assets purchased in a date range.
• Computers with x amount of memory.
• List of assets by department and /or location.