I'm bringing this back since I can't reply or edit.
In addition to ideas posted inI have some which I think are long overdue:
- Make Machine Type of access point, the actual Machine Type and not the Machine Type of the Wireless Controller.
- Make Access points manageable objects without license penalty which can be individually added to a Network Atlas Map. Not just adding an Access point as an ICMP node without advanced information such as clients, RSSI, etc.
- Create custom properties for each access point so I can enter custom details about the Access Point like location information.
- Access point visibility on switches.
- Create Dependency where access point has a Parent of the switch to which it is attached. (courtesy of cbaser)