It’s that time of the year again.
Normal people start thinking about Christmas presents, robots are asking for an oil change, but we at SolarWinds are busy planning our next Partner Summit here in Ireland.
While we are still in the process of finalizing the agenda—hey, even an oil change takes time—I have some facts to share with you.
Unfortunately, the dinner menu is not yet available, so I will come back to that later!
What do we know?
For starters, the date and location:
Monday, February 4, 2019, to Friday the 8th in Cork, Ireland.
Three keynote speakers agreed to drop by:
- - Denny LeCompte (SVP, Product Marketing)
- - Kevin Bury (SVP, Customer Success & Business Operations)
- - Ludovic Neveu (GVP, Sales)
I am sure you are familiar with “never change a running system,” so we stick to the things that worked out very well in the past and split the whole agenda between a commercial and a technical track.
The commercial track will provide insights into what’s new at SolarWinds since the last February.
Let me copy some information from our press releases:
- Deeper DevOps Environment Monitoring in SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor
- SDS Monitoring with VMware vSAN Support in Virtualization Manager
- Support for Huawei Devices and Expanded Hardware Health Support for Dell EMC Isilon, NetApp Arrays with Storage Resource Monitor
- Windows System and Application Change Detection through the New Server Configuration Monitor
- Unified Infrastructure Monitoring through Intelligent Orion® Maps and Orion Platform Integration
By the time we meet, we will have more news for you to make sure that you’re up to date on our latest releases, and how they can help your customers.
The technical track will continue diving into the different paths of SolarWinds certifications and we will be offering various classrooms and breakout sessions.
Remember in early 2018, when I was providing a technical session for the NTA beta exam with NTA beta materials?
Good news: You will be able to sit the official exam as it left beta. But we might have a new beta track available just in case you are feeling adventurous.
As we believe in “work hard, play hard” or, in this case, “study hard, play hard,” our famous evening entertainment will return, and I will make sure that appropriate food is being served for us.
For those of you who are following me on Twitter: No, I won’t cook for you, sorry!
Still, almost four months to go so stay tuned for updates as I get them. In the meantime, have a look at previous summits, summarized by my colleague Michael: