This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Welcome to the place for Data-Driven Discourse!

THWACK AchievementAchievement Unlocked
Data Driven Discovered

Hello, fellow data lovers! Let me be the first to invite you to this forum where we can share our passions for databases with all the other THWACKsters.

I'm a data consumer by day and a data enthusiast by night. We all love exploring different types of databases, from relational to non-relational, from SQL to NoSQL, from MongoDB to MySQL. We're always eager to learn new things and improve our skills.

Here's where you can find some like-minded people who can help us grow and have fun along the way.

I look forward to participating in the discussions and contributing to the community.  Here, your opinions matter!  If you have a Heart for PostgreSQL and nothing but disdain for MSSQL?  That's great!  We want those discussions.  No one can be an expert in everything and that's the purpose of a community like THWACK.  We want to have discussions where you are.

To start a new discussion or ask a question, click on the big green "New" button at the top and start sharing!

A big blank forum can be intimidating, we know.  So here are a few topics to start your own threads.

• What's your preferred database engine?
  • Where do you develop your program?
  • How do you test your queries?
  • What was the first database you ever worked with?
  • What's got you excited about the future?
  • What legacy technology do you still miss?

Let's help that next generation of data enthusiasts get off on the first prompt foot.