Do you know what basic software your location needs to improve IT service management and resolve IT problems faster? Experience tells us many government offices struggle to find the best tools to fit their environment and budget. You may have one or two tools, but aren’t sure what’s needed from there.
Please join us for an interactive webinar focused on helping you understand what basic software you need to improve IT operations at your site. We’ll review the key factors to consider and where to start. We’ll also review and demonstrate the tools our government and education customers need today.
Register and attend this webinar to learn how:
- Web Help Desk® provides help desk ticketing and asset management to help improve problem resolution rates and reporting
- Dameware® Remote Support simplifies remote access and helps improve desktop support and administration
- ipMonitor® provides visibility into availability and performance of your network, servers, and applications
- Patch Manager helps you quickly address software vulnerabilities
- Engineer’s Toolset™ contains over 60 products to support your network
Please join us for the live webinar presented by a SolarWinds® government and education sales engineer.
Schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:Feb 18, 2020 1:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Feb 18, 2020 2:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)